It's spring again... so glad I'm not studying!

Around this time every year for as long as I can remember, I have spent my days and nights studying or at least thinking about studying. I am so happy to say that I am not doing that anymore and can FINALLY enjoy spring for the first time in a long time!

In university, though I was busy with school work and prepping for midterms and finals, at least I was going to school everyday and there was a social aspect whether I like it or not.

During the CFA program, however, I rushed back from work (and i do not work in an environment with lots of interpersonal interactions) and locked myself up! On the weekends, I would have to turn down on all social gatherings, even if i do go out, i know i wouldn’t have fun because i would be too stressed to enjoy myself…

If I were to do it all over again, I don’t think I have the courage to start the program knowing how much work is involved and how stressful it is - anyone else share my feelings? T_T

NANA

Same here…no studying.

It is not spring yet though in NYC. 10-12 inches of snow is predicted for Monday here.

memorial day has become my most treasured holiday. studying and sacrifices were simply not cool.

I sacrificed a lot for these exams by overstudying. I’m just glad I did 3 exams in 18 months and didn’t drag it for several years.

Wish I could join ya’ll. CAIA Level I (which isn’t too bad) this spring, followed by GMAT, followed by CAIA Level II in fall.

Enjoy the spring, “sunny days wouldn’t be special if it wasnt for rain, joy wouldn’t feel so good if it wasn’t for pain”.

fity cent, CFA

no exams…weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! i will be messing around with those still studying then…

It’s flipping -30 here right now. What the hell is spring?

This has been the coldest winter of my existence. Global warming my a$$.

^ I’ve never experienced a winter like this. I now hate people in Vancouver for not having to endure this.

Wish I will be saying the same next spring!!

Another cold front sweeping the country this week. Don’t lose courage…we are almost at the finish line.

Go away . . . T_T

Cold front ripped through here last night. Temperature dropped into the 40’s.

^ I go tanning in 40 ºF weather.

Nana-sensei ! This is very harsh to say this while some others are studying :slight_smile:

Yea, this is a low blow to the rest of us! Hopefully i can join in on this next year, taunting all the candidates and all.

Taking a vacation for 2 weeks tho starting this saturday, but once Im back its go time for studying.

Could use some of that down here in FL, its been in the 80’s for the past few weeks. I miss running in cool weather.

40ºF weather sounds like a heat wave. We haven’t been above 0ºF for over a week, and won’t be until Friday at best.

I generally time my gas purchases for days that are nice, as we normally get a day or two above zero per week in winter. Lately, I’ve had to suck it up and fill up the gas guzzler in the freezing cold. Miserable.

Also… haven’t had a car wash in 2 months because it’s been below freezing or an absolute slush cup. Horrible winter. Absolutely horrible winter. And I’m someone that generally likes winter.

its been a damn tough winter. That ice storm we had here was really something. Ice so thick the weight on branches split 30 year old trees in half. The cleanup crews came by my neighbourhood last week to chop down the dead trees, this once green neighbourhood looks like a new sparse suburban development again.