Ladies and Gentlemen,
We are all anxious as all heck right now, so let’s at least smile a bit before we see what tomorrow brings.
- I hope you pass, no matter how prepared you felt.
- And if you passed, give yourself, and everyone who helped you get through it a huge thank you.
But if you don’t pass:
- I hope you didn’t get band ten and will kick yourself for the rest of your life for missing that one question you knew you made a careless mistake on which would have made you pass.
- I also hope you were not a band 1, because that’s the CFA Institute saying you should probably spend your time working on another designation or doing something else besides ruining your life studying
- I hope it wasn’t because you slept exactly 71 minutes the night before and let the wording in the ethics section turn your brain into spaghetti.
- I hope it wasn’t because the guy next to you kept breaking his pencils in half mid-exam and you kept losing focus
- I hope it wasn’t because you tried to break into the CFA Institute’s database to find out your grade early and instead got a PCE and criminal charges
- I hope it wasn’t because you drank tons of coffee the morning of and lost 90 minutes making bathroom runs
- I hope it wasn’t because you forgot to hit the “Clear TVM” every ten seconds because you have to be paranoid like that
- I hope it wasn’t because the person in front of you was messing with your head because his testing philosophy was “If I can fart as much as I can, I can guarantee everyone around me won’t pass”