I've been wondering in these days.....

I spent total about 400 hrs , did about 2000+ problems, barely finished AM session on time, and PM with 30mins spare. But I still have to made many guesses on the exam…it could go either way.I think if I got less than band 7 I’m just not sharp enough to be a good analyst.

might just give up on pursuing this charter…

did u have finance background?

We’re all second guessing ourselves on every question while we wait for the results. I can guarantee you that everyone flat out guessed on at least 3 or 4 questions. Keep your head up.

Movado… You are as good as you believe you are , if your not going to believe that you can make a excellent analyst , no one else will. I regularly find that I have to put a lot more time mastering certain things than some of my colleagues and I regularly find people who take more time than me mastering certain things. I think you need to do what you enjoy , not worry about how much time you take. remember , intelligence is highly overrated and perseverance is highly underrated. I would rather be known for the latter than the former…any day.

ITAdministator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Movado… > > You are as good as you believe you are , if your > not going to believe that you can make a excellent > analyst , no one else will. > > I regularly find that I have to put a lot more > time mastering certain things than some of my > colleagues and I regularly find people who take > more time than me mastering certain things. > > I think you need to do what you enjoy , not worry > about how much time you take. > > remember , intelligence is highly overrated and > perseverance is highly underrated. I would rather > be known for the latter than the former…any day. ================= +1-----one of those great motivational speeches–well said!

kh.asif Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > did u have finance background? I have an econ degree from a well known school

thanks for the kind words… ITAdministator Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Movado… > > You are as good as you believe you are , if your > not going to believe that you can make a excellent > analyst , no one else will. > > I regularly find that I have to put a lot more > time mastering certain things than some of my > colleagues and I regularly find people who take > more time than me mastering certain things. > > I think you need to do what you enjoy , not worry > about how much time you take. > > remember , intelligence is highly overrated and > perseverance is highly underrated. I would rather > be known for the latter than the former…any day.

Movado…cut the awe shucks crap and believe in yourself.

I work with portfolio managers (who are CFA’s) as an associated portfolio manager, working with these guys who actually manage money, and are very successful (socially and financially)… The CFA has very little in what they do day to day… Don’t put your dreams on one test. If you fail take it again in Dec, you will have lost no time…