I've developed a drinking problem

The good thing is…us Canadians don’t have to jam our fridges with beers when we can leave the beers in the backyard/patio. But, you just have to make sure you don’t leave 'em outside for more than half hour, else you’ll have to bite on the frozen beers. That’s a plus…eh? Ali?

I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking much for the past year really hasn’t dropped my tolerance. I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after the exam, and didn’t black out. I should add that I am a 120 lb. chick…WTF?

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking much for > the past year really hasn’t dropped my tolerance. > I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after the > exam, and didn’t black out. I should add that I > am a 120 lb. chick…WTF? That’s a lot of alcohol for a girl. I don’t think I know too many females that could consume that much and still remain conscious. Impressive.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking much for > the past year really hasn’t dropped my tolerance. > I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after the > exam, and didn’t black out. I should add that I > am a 120 lb. chick…WTF? do this once you see a “pass” on the screen on Aug’18th and let know… you would blank out maybe after 3-4 drinks lolz…

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking much for > the past year really hasn’t dropped my tolerance. > I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after the > exam, and didn’t black out. I should add that I > am a 120 lb. chick…WTF? Wow, thats pretty darn good for a girl. I know a girl thats 5’0 95 pounds that can throw down ~8-10 drinks and still be relatively sober.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking much for > the past year really hasn’t dropped my tolerance. > I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after the > exam, and didn’t black out. I should add that I > am a 120 lb. chick…WTF? Hey honey, I don’t drink and we blend well… [I am 135 lb] click! ASL please? :slight_smile:

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Well, Saturday comprised of at least 15 drinks, > > Friday was the same, and Thursday maybe 10. > Hence, > > I have a problem :wink: > > > > I need to cut it out. Celebration over :slight_smile: > > Wow 15 drinks. That’s black out drunk for most > people (unless your 6’6 320 pounds). > > Enjoy the drinking while you can. I’m around 6’5" but not nearly that weight :slight_smile:

Iginla2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The good thing is…us Canadians don’t have to > jam our fridges with beers when we can leave the > beers in the backyard/patio. But, you just have > to make sure you don’t leave 'em outside for more > than half hour, else you’ll have to bite on the > frozen beers. That’s a plus…eh? Ali? Haha! True enough!

I just got back from a 4 day bender in Wisconsin Dells. Aside from Panema City Beach, FL spring break trip, I think this was best trip I’ve ever gone on. 4 college buddies just getting loaded and hitting on everybody and their mother at the bars. This was the second annual trip, we’re planning to keep it an ongoing event. It totally made me forget the Level 2 exam altogether!

I used to think it was cool that I could keep up w/my guy friends. Now it just sucks. Oh well, cheers to having fun for awhile! JensensalphaMale Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking much > for > > the past year really hasn’t dropped my > tolerance. > > I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after the > > exam, and didn’t black out. I should add that > I > > am a 120 lb. chick…WTF? > > > That’s a lot of alcohol for a girl. I don’t think > I know too many females that could consume that > much and still remain conscious. Impressive.

I have been drinking everyday after starting June 6th evening… have nothing to do except drink every evening and play with kids… and then at night you know what…catch up with my wifey on S.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used to think it was cool that I could keep up > w/my guy friends. Now it just sucks. > > Oh well, cheers to having fun for awhile! > > > JensensalphaMale Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > steph96 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’m amazed/disappointed that not drinking > much > > for > > > the past year really hasn’t dropped my > > tolerance. > > > I had about 12 drinks the Sat. night after > the > > > exam, and didn’t black out. I should add > that > > I > > > am a 120 lb. chick…WTF? > > > > > > That’s a lot of alcohol for a girl. I don’t > think > > I know too many females that could consume that > > much and still remain conscious. Impressive. I bet your guy friends thought it was cool too. Now all it gets you is an expensive bar tab and a bad liver. Cheers to relaxing as much as possible until August 18th (I’ll lift a glass of Gentleman’s Jack on the rocks later)

What drinks would you recommend a girl you’re with should have if you want to make a good impression?

askark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I quit drinkin’ once and for all in Amsterdam > 2-weeks ago. I had some very embarassing > experience there so decided to quit for good. > Anyways we all know that alcohol=poison and it > destroys you liver. I hope i quit just in time > while I am still 26. > > If Ali is Canadian then this expailns everything > since it’s normal to drink in a freezing as > Canada. Wonder how folks live out there? I just hope you didn’t end up in a club you usually don’t belong to…that would be a good reason to stop drinking. Just kidding! Cheers

You hit the nail in the head, yeah there was something similar though I would like to withhold details. Just want to concentrate on my work and pass on 19th.

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What drinks would you recommend a girl you’re with > should have if you want to make a good impression? Uh…whatever she wants!

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What drinks would you recommend a girl you’re with > should have if you want to make a good impression? A draft beer?

I got drunk on Wednesday night, but I was in the mountains on a field trip with a bunch of geologists so it was acceptable behavior.