I've developed a drinking problem

definitely a sign of heteroskedasticity. suggest using standardized robust errors. and running a BP test on it to make sure the problem is solved.

haha, oh snap

barthezz Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > definitely a sign of heteroskedasticity. > > suggest using standardized robust errors. and > running a BP test on it to make sure the problem > is solved. +1. Nice

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > . Actually since the exam, I’ve had NO problem drinking!! Beerfest yesterday, still recovering

Ali, have much do you drink these days?

options: 1) change your tipple 2) drink faster - allows you to consume more 3) eat between drinks - allows you to consume more 4) line your stomach with milk 5) if all else fails panic and do a jagerbomber

Its funny because I was just thinking the same thing…I am gonig on a 3-day fishing trip and my dad asked how much beer he should bring for me to drink…I was embarrased to even answer him… Best, TheChad

chedges Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > options: > > 1) change your tipple > 2) drink faster - allows you to consume more > 3) eat between drinks - allows you to consume > more > 4) line your stomach with milk > 5) if all else fails panic and do a jagerbomber Drink faster and line your stomach with milk? How old are you? Worst advice ever.

I used to take jagerbomb in highschool…

BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ali, have much do you drink these days? 4 to 5 times a week, and you?

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > BiPolarBoyBoston Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Ali, have much do you drink these days? > > > 4 to 5 times a week, and you? How many drinks per sitting? 1-3 is normal. Anything over 8 might be an issue. Last time I dranked was CFA day, I have no will to drink (I use to drink a lot when I was 18-23), maybe ill drink on result day.

Well, Saturday comprised of at least 15 drinks, Friday was the same, and Thursday maybe 10. Hence, I have a problem :wink: I need to cut it out. Celebration over :slight_smile:

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, Saturday comprised of at least 15 drinks, > Friday was the same, and Thursday maybe 10. Hence, > I have a problem :wink: > > I need to cut it out. Celebration over :slight_smile: Dude, I remember drinking 12 - 18 beers a few times a week when I was in college (over the summers when I didn’t have class). I just don’t think that I can do it anymore. Might I suggest trying out a good Single Malt and just sip on it. You might cut down on the amount that your consuming a little bit and you could be more pretentious about it.

my theory is that the frequency signifies more of a problem rather than the quantity. i’m saying this cause i rarely drink during the week and more than 1 weekend night, but when i do, hell breaks loose and i get bombed.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Well, Saturday comprised of at least 15 drinks, > Friday was the same, and Thursday maybe 10. Hence, > I have a problem :wink: > > I need to cut it out. Celebration over :slight_smile: Wow 15 drinks. That’s black out drunk for most people (unless your 6’6 320 pounds). Enjoy the drinking while you can.

I developed it during studying for this stupid thing…or maybe during studying in college…i don’t remember

Aliman, are you from Sydney ? No idea why i think you are but I seem to think it…

TheAliMan is Canadian.

I quit drinkin’ once and for all in Amsterdam 2-weeks ago. I had some very embarassing experience there so decided to quit for good. Anyways we all know that alcohol=poison and it destroys you liver. I hope i quit just in time while I am still 26. If Ali is Canadian then this expailns everything since it’s normal to drink in a freezing as Canada. Wonder how folks live out there?