I've signed my life away to the CFA

It’s a Friday night and I cut my evening short to come home and study. One of my friends asked me how long to the exam and I guess saying “two weeks tomorrow” out loud really hit home. I can not wait for Dec 1st; like the rest of you I’m sure. Anyway, that was my little rant over and done with. Back to studying.

yea…I do not know if I’ll be able to take another 6 months of studying for L2 right after L1…

No kidding. I think December 1st, around 7:00… a huge unhealthy release of stress is on tap. Literally… on tap.

I was not able to resist the sin and actually went out the whole night. Look at the massive amount of practice exams waiting, I feel aweful now. Any one going to celerbrate Thanksgiving? lol we should all get together and go out after Saturday.

June 2008 LevelII , Nov 2008 FRM Go!

I’ve been studying all day for two straight days, my head is killing me!

I took a break yesterday from studies. I was slaughtered at work and was sucked-off of all the energy till late in the night… the only option that I could CALL upon was to imagine a flat term structure of Interest Rate and try to beat it’s horizontality by going to bed.

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- […] the only option > that I could CALL upon was to imagine a flat term > structure of Interest Rate and try to beat it’s > horizontality by going to bed. LOL, too funny.