JDV Over/Under

Over/Under 30: # of days before we see the next JDV post (which will bring us to April 27th) I’d go with the over.

i will bet on the green, that is on April 27th.

I’ll take over.

over

how about just the date? i say May 16 or…over

R.I.P. JDV

under

only losers post here on a friday night. losers.

hey, don’t call me a loser.

i hurt your feelings eh? i just had me a bud light and consider myself wasted for the night.

i just had a turkey footlong sub and considered myself full for the night

also, “eh”? are u canadian? ooooooh. i hope i hurt your feelings there.

not canadian. not at all. i just have too many canadian friends. eh.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > only losers post here on a friday night. losers. needhelp, congrats on passing all three exams. we are still studying for these exams. what are YOU doing on a friday night! - platt

yeah, def, much respect for passing all three exams

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > only losers post here on a friday night. > losers. > > > needhelp, > > congrats on passing all three exams. we are still > studying for these exams. > > what are YOU doing on a friday night! > > - platt what you think you will get your life back once you get the charter? its just the beginning dude. life can never be the same. never.

i know how you feel going through a phd program and the cfa exams - i’m emotionally traumatized in so many ways it takes a lot of mental and emotional toughness - smarts are like #5 on the list

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > philip.platt Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > needhelp Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > only losers post here on a friday night. > > losers. > > > > > > needhelp, > > > > congrats on passing all three exams. we are > still > > studying for these exams. > > > > what are YOU doing on a friday night! > > > > - platt > > what you think you will get your life back once > you get the charter? its just the beginning dude. > life can never be the same. never. thats kind of motivating in an f-ed up way

JDV can suck my balls… he has left us and thats that, we are better off without him. Yes I am trying to pick a fight with one of the bigger kids in the yard

JDV was banned.