JDV Over/Under

i’m so nervous about the outcome of the call oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,…

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > As awful as this is, it is possible that he’s > dead. > > > > Look at how many people die each day. Would it > not be plausible? > > It is very plausible. Especially someone his age, > wasn’t he like 146 or something? I did a quick search of obituaries last night and didn’t see his name anywhere.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > As awful as this is, it is possible that he’s > dead. > > Look at how many people die each day. Would it not > be plausible? If that did happen (hopefully not), JDV obviously did not sign up for either of these sites then. https://www.slightlymorbid.com/ Quotes: “If something happened to me, who would tell my online friends?” “Who would even know who my online friends are? How would they find them?” http://deathswitch.com/

Just called, and… HE’S ALIVE! He said he’ll post up here later to check in. All is well. Now, let’s all stop swinging from you-know-whos you-know-whats and get back to work. :slight_smile:

How do we believe you?

XSellSide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just called, and… HE’S ALIVE! He said he’ll > post up here later to check in. All is well. > Now, let’s all stop swinging from you-know-whos > you-know-whats and get back to work. :slight_smile: I require proof of life. A photo of JDV holding today’s FT will suffice for now.

I guess you’ll have to wait for his post to believe me. I only talked with him for 1-2 minutes.

does anyone want to take his picture from the CFA candidate newsletter site and put it on a t-shirt?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone want to take his picture from the CFA > candidate newsletter site and put it on a t-shirt? are you making fun of the outfit I am wearing right now? I ordered a 30 pack for Chad, as he said that was his prize for this summer. I grabbed one and put a blazer over it for my outfit today. Classy.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone want to take his picture from the CFA > candidate newsletter site and put it on a t-shirt? I already have a picture framed on my desk.

I am waiting a post from him…He is like a father to Limodriver.

I set my background as tiled pictures of him

OK i have been avoiding saying this: but isnt JTLD the new JDV? the writing style is incredibly similar. CT and NY are practically one and the same. i thought jtld was jdv’s new persona.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > OK i have been avoiding saying this: > > but isnt JTLD the new farley?

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am waiting a post from him…He is like a > father to Limodriver. JDV to JTLD: “I will be your father figure, put your tiny hand in mine.” That’s all I got.

if JTLD is JDV then i am chuck norris… wait…

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > OK i have been avoiding saying this: > > > > but isnt JTLD the new > > > farley? i’d say virginCFAhooker

Agreed, I don’t see JTLD getting all fired up over time series regression.

from yahoo finance: “When the rumor came out that JDV was indeed alive, the JDV stock increased 22% in 2 hours. Since then (and not seeing any post from him), investors started dumping the stock. it is now testing it’s all-time lows as rumors of his death are resurfacing again.”

i miss virgincfahooker - almost as much as jdv