JDV

bchadwick, we are an MSF program and probably one of the most qualitative ones out there. Overall, our math skills are barely above average. So, you’re still on the hook. I think most of the students would be most interested in hearing alot of your qualitative analysis more than a total quant lecture. Joey, are you guys in? Most of the guys really don’t consider themselves modeling hot shots, so I’m not sure maratikus’s idea would be the best for this group. Like I said, basically spend some time discussing your job and the HF industry, then plunge into whatever you guys want. I’ve always enjoyed the fact that you bring diverse commentary to issues as well as a strong grasp of economic history. I can get more time than 1 hr 15 mins too if there’s two of you to make it worth your time. My email is q.benjamin@gmail.com

I’m open to the idea. A tag-team might be fun - something like we talk about 20 mins each or so and then have an open discussion, question and answer period and then beers at the end. Then there’s the questions of logistics… When were you thinking this might be? I’d definitely want to have a little time to put something coherent together. Can I get to Villanova by public transportation (or maybe catch a ride with Joey)? I guess these are questions best answered in emails, but as long as the logistics work, and I have enough time to think of something useful to say, I’m game.

Ok, JDV, I have a greenlight from bchadwick via email, are you in?

I’m in - I’ll send you guys both e-mails.

Black Swan, any way you can put the conference on video or audio?

ya … live streaming! I would like to subscribe to the webex/webcast too.

Why don’t you guys just come down for it and watch it live?

There is a good chance I will be working that day. It would be great if you could find a way to let fellow AF’ers to listen or watch.

Plus it is a long way from UK -> USA.

yeaa! how hard can it be?!?!? get a digital camera and record it then upload it! you can press start and stop every few minutes so that you dont get one long recording that is too big to upload.