Jeff Bezos building a giant clock in a mountain. Wtf?

https://www.10000yearclock.net/learnmore.html

“He wanted to build a Clock that ticks once a year, where the century hand advances once every 100 years, and the cuckoo comes out on the millennium. The vision was, and still is, to build a Clock that will keep time for the next 10,000 years. I’ve been helping Danny with the project for the last half dozen years. As I see it, humans are now technologically advanced enough that we can create not only extraordinary wonders but also civilization-scale problems. We’re likely to need more long-term thinking.”

“Carved into the mountain are five room-sized anniversary chambers: 1 year, 10 year, 100 year, 1,000 year, and 10,000 year anniversaries. The one year anniversary chamber is a special orrery. In addition to the planets and the Earth’s moon, it includes the interplanetary probes launched during the 20th century. The Clock will activate and run the orrery once a year on a pre-determined date at solar noon. We aren’t planning to build the animations for the 100, 1,000, and 10,000 year anniversary chambers”

So, after we all die, this weird clock will still be ticking and a cuckoo will come out in 1000 years? I guess when you are worth $150 billion, this is the kind of thing you need to do to keep yourself entertained.

Wish turd was around so he could tell us what that “clock” really is for…

I like this, but it is too small of a project. In my mind all billionaires should be undertaking some sort of pharaonic project.

If anything I suggest that he should forget about mounting the clock on a mountain and mount it on a huge satellite that somehow projects the hours on the surface of the moon, and at night we all could just look up and see the time.

And how about making a Bezos shaped building in the middle of Toronto… someone should suggest it to him

I’d commission so much big league shit if I was a billionaire…

“Orrery”: I learned a new word today!!!

Clearly, it is a vessel to channel ambient earth energy and resurrect Bezos using a sacrificial host body every millennia. Only this could explain the project’s scope and specific location.

Once you think about it, the billionaires of the world are collectively worth trillions of dollars. Do you think that they really haven’t spent all their money on forbidden immortality research?

#woke

tanks

why doesnt he just make a harem.

Mr. Bezos silly project won’t matter when there are so many NEOs undetected in space.

[video:https://youtu.be/vfvo-Ujb_qk]