Jefferies: Don't Work Here

His sarcasm was simply hilarious!

this forum has gone through several “cleansings” in the past. some pretty large ones actually. this is nothing new. he pushed the envelope, although I didn’t see anything in particular that would warrant the banishment.

nooooo… my number #1 Fan!!! What will I do now- my self esteem is forever gone :frowning: Someone bring back Farley!!

It’s OK akanska – you still have me, and we’ll always have Paris. But seriously, moderators – let’s do the right thing here and bring back farley013. If you’re going to boot someone, let it be someone who makes a zero or negative contribution to these boards. I think most of the regulars view farley013 as someone who’s constructive, and when he’s not, he’s still pretty funny.

someone start a “petition to reinstate farley013” thread. and we can all tally our support… numi- I finally dropped you a note!

I’ll take the bullet. Ban me instead. My posts suck anyways

Dealry Departed, We are gathered here today… Farley was quick and witty… Seemed like he would be a good wingman.

have a buddy who works in their ibd in ny. never hear him talk about work, but he always laments about how he didn’t land an offer at lower tier bank and ended up at jef

I don’t believe in banning people, but I won’t be shedding a tear.

So far everyone who got banned deserved to get banned. Good Riddance.

Do banks get lower-tiered than Jefferies? Every joke I ever hear about crap banks seem to have Jefferies as the punchline. Seriously.

Wow, I still wonder why he got banned…I also wonder if it will intrude on my time with his wife.