Jeffrey Chiang - The Second Coming of Peter Chung...

I got forwarded this email a couple days ago…classic. For those of you looking to get onto Wallstreet, do not be dumba$$. This, like Vayner, Peter Chung, shows how small Wallstreet really is. http://dealbreaker.com/2009/10/jeffrey-chiang-will-be-receivi.php

general discussion

what a wanker

but he almost pulled off an offer from MS.

He almost received an offer from MS because he lied in his application. Given that he fabricated the emails between BOFA and MS, I would not be surprised if he had lied in his resume as well.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He almost received an offer from MS because he > lied in his application. Given that he fabricated > the emails between BOFA and MS, I would not be > surprised if he had lied in his resume as well. check his resume. He holds 4 bachelors degree or something. Also might have done a course from Harvard and NYU but mentioned holding a bachelor degrees from these colleges. Fantasy football is his interest.

http://dealbreaker.com/2009/10/jeffrey-chiang-will-be-receivi.php The University of Texas at Austin May 2010 Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Business Honors Program Bachelor of Business Administration, Major: Finance – Investment Banking Track Bachelor of Communications, Major: Advertising Honors Bachelor of Arts, Major: Economics Honors Major GPA: 3.85 Overall GPA: 3.63 Harvard Business School (1 of 63 undergraduates in the U.S. selected / 1,100 Applicant pool) Summer 2009 MBA Program: Summer Venture in Management Program, Boston, Massachusetts New York University Winter 2008 Stern School of Business, New York, New York Overall GPA: 4.0 University of Edinburgh Summer 2007 School of Business Law, Edinburgh, Scotland Earned High Distinction Contributed 100% of tuition and living expenses for all 4 years of college with scholarships, loans and multiple jobs

A long and successful career is ahead of him at Jefferies! He might even do Equities in Dallas. Way to go JS

And he thought he was getting on the 41st floor. Poor dude.