Job in Chicago

Have at it. Hello, I?m with BCI and was curious if you or someone from your network might be interested in this opportunity: Title: Performance Analyst / 0177-010-711 Location: Chicago Compensation: Commensurate with experience Summary/Responsibilities: Investment Consulting firm serving retirement plan sponsors/private institutions/nonprofit organizations/affluent families seeks a Performance Analyst to join its growing team and perform the following responsibilities: Manage outsourced solution for daily downloads/reconciliation Create/support quarterly performance reporting Evaluate opportunities to enhance policies/procedures/technologies used Support senior investment professionals Perform ad hoc projects related to the Analytics group Requirements: Bachelor?s Degree or equivalent required 2-3 years of relevant experience with Advent Axys including reorganizations/daily downloads Strong analytical and communication skills with ability to lead projects and collaborate in team environment Knowledge of a wide variety of investment products/asset classes/benchmarks and taxation issues related to investments Aptitude for troubleshooting issues that arise with data provided by money managers/custodians Prior experience with PARis and/or Zephyr preferred, but not required Interested parties should email me a copy of their resume as a .DOC. Thank you, David Pieper BCI - Financial Services Recruiting 10 S. Wacker Dr., Suite 1250 Chicago, IL 60606 312-460-8111 x113 david@brokerageconsultants.com www.brokerageconsultants.com

I’m not applying, but I’m sure some people will find this useful. Thanks.

Pretty sure this job is w/UBS. I interviewed for this position (or something similar) about 5 years ago. If it is at UBS I know they will pay for the CFA and give you some paid time throughout the week (only a few hours, but still better than none) to study. Could do worse in this job environment. Their building here in Chicago is amazing…