Job Market

Hi all. I’m an italian CFA Level 2 candidate. Currently i work in the financial risk management department. of a leader private bank based in Milan. I’m considering to move to NY looking for a new job in asset management industry. My primarly disadvantage is that I’m deaf and I don’t know how is structured the job market for people with disability in the US. Can anyone give me some advice? Thank you. Marco

Well for those with hearing it is terrible…no jobs in structured or asset management - but you can find a boring risk mgmt job at some bank to kill time

Ares - I think you should aim for passing L2 in June and start to line some things up next year in NYC when you are hopefully going to be taking L3 – good luck - - NYC is awesome.

Do you have a visa that allows you to work in the US?

Carson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you have a visa that allows you to work in the > US? That’s not a problem. The Italian Mob can get one for him.

Ares - Have you ever thought of becoming very specialized and doing a PhD program? I bet that you have a superior ability to focus. Getting very specialized paired with your superior ability to focus will probably put you on some of the hedge fund’s radars if you wanted to pursue that path as well.