Job Offer Negotiations

Anyone here ever have a company call them offering a job but that they should come in to the office to discuss terms and/or negotiate? This is the first time this has happened to me so I’d appreciate any advice. Thanks.

I suggest you bring a big tall Sicilian chap named Luca Brazzi. What a minute, that was The Godfather now wasn’t it!

CFA_Halifax Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I suggest you bring a big tall Sicilian chap named > Luca Brazzi. What a minute, that was The Godfather > now wasn’t it! Yeah besides that.

Make him an offer he can’t refuse.

TeamHydro Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFA_Halifax Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I suggest you bring a big tall Sicilian chap > named > > Luca Brazzi. What a minute, that was The > Godfather > > now wasn’t it! > > > Yeah besides that. Sorry I can’t elaborate further LOL. I would say that they obviously are taking you serious and want to make you an offer but probably need to play some hardball, as people are far apt to reject offers in person, at least I wouldn’t think they would. Just know the market rate for the job with your level of exp, and the usual benifits, vacation time etc. expected for that kind of role and shoot for that. In otherwords in today’s market, pursue a Beta strategy!!