Job Opening: Written Content Manager for IFT's CFA® Exam Prep Materials

IFT Written Content Manager – Job Description

IFT is looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for IFT’s written content which primarily covers notes and questions related to the CFA Program curriculum.

Specific responsibilities include:

• Writing notes and questions for new readings across all levels.
  • Updating and improving existing notes and questions across all levels.
  • Reviewing work done by junior content creators.

Pre-requisites:

• Should have passed all three levels of the CFA Program.
  • Experience creating notes and questions for the CFA exam.

General:

• Work from anywhere but be available for a Skype meeting five days per week.
  • 45 hours per week
  • Report to the CEO.
  • Compensation between USD 1,000 and 2,000 per month depending on quality of work.
  • Candidate will be responsible for his/her own computer, software (Microsoft Office) and internet connection.

If you are interested, please send a cover letter, resume and a sample of your written work to jobs@ift.world. The written work should be 100% your work and should provide a reasonable representation of your skills and ability.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this job appears to pay roughly $10/hr USD *before* taxes – is that correct?

#goodluck

That’s how much Chad pays me to write here.

That might be a lot in some countries… maybe.

$2k/month is managerial compensation in some countries.

Which developed country would you be referring to?

#LemmeKnow

Not at a developed country. But in a place like India or Bangladesh this would be a pretty great offer (cost of living so much lower)

Very impressed by Arif’s recommendations on linkedin.

“Arif is a simpleton. Though never interacted formally , but having followed his videos on you tube I an tell you for sure that whatever he wants you to learn, he makes it simple in A, B, C manner which I believe is a huge plus especially for students in sub continent. Keep up the good work Arif.” -Abishek Bal, Instructor at a leading CFA and FRM training centre