job progression on resume

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My CV along the lines of: > > Current employer XYZ 2000-present > > 2000-2002 Coffee maker > 2002-2005 Senior coffee maker > 2005- present Master of the universe I would reverse the order. Start with 2005-present on the top and go back in time below.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Muddahudda Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My CV along the lines of: > > > > Current employer XYZ 2000-present > > > > 2000-2002 Coffee maker > > 2002-2005 Senior coffee maker > > 2005- present Master of the universe > > I would reverse the order. Start with > 2005-present on the top and go back in time below. Agree, most recent first.

Yeah, agree too. Don’t know why I did that. Must have had a sugar low.

higgmond Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m at the same company for 10+ years and have > held 4 positions in that time. I list company > name and then each position by date with duties > for each. This is exactly what I would advise. Also, where appropriate and most impactful, indicate whether you were top of your analyst/associate class if you know what that ranking is.

RE the op If I look at a resume I do want to see relevant experience and progression or responsbilities. You have to sell yourself on the resume so that I want to set call you in for an interveiw.