joeyd -- need help

im considering an offer from a HF and have some basic questions about non-competes… could i email you?

yep joeydvivre at yahoo dot com. always glad to help with these

Joey: I think I’m in love but not sure. How will I know if she’s the ONE??? Can I email u?

The trick to knowing if she is the one is how she acts when you fart at dinner. If she freaks… she’s obviously the one.

hehehe. jackasses.

thepinkman Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Joey: > > I think I’m in love but not sure. How will I know > if she’s the ONE??? Can I email u? Alas, I know much more about non-competes than women.

JDV has helped me VERY much numerous times on my non-compete and other issues. Can’t thank you enough!

Not with anything related to women though. Sigh.

Please direct all questions about women to bobbylei at gmail. I may not know much about them, but I sure love hearing about other people having women problems :stuck_out_tongue:

joey, could you help me to proof read my statement of purpose for the math finance application? thx.

And joey, could you fly over to london and take my level 2 exam for me in June? You might need to have a shave, adopt a yorkshire accent and have some botox to look a few years younger. I’ve just been really busy you know?

I took the New Jersey State Trooper exam for my buddy once (long ago…). Got the high score in the state so when the cops pull me over on the Turnpike, I just tell them that I am smarter than they are and I have a test score to prove it. The always give me these sensual body cavity searches afterwards.