JoeyDVivre, do you work for AF?

I recently came on board to AF and you seem very active on this forum (giving very useful tips if I may add). Forgive me for my curiousity but do you work for these guys???

No - I just like helping people pass these exams. Edit: Oh and providing you all with my scintillating wit and brilliant sense of humor.

and digging on Michigan football, which I’m ashamed to say we deserve this year.

I don’t know, I think Joey is a mole. A very shrew-d one.

Joey would be ok if he would stop using his statistical misinformation to cloud (i.e. unteach) the important aspects of the CFA program that were outlined by Benjamin Graham in 1942.

JoeyD once counted to infinity - twice JoeyD is the reason waldo is hiding JoeyD doesnt wear a watch…he decides what time it is JoeyD doesnt get frostbite. JoeyD bites frost

Did I ever tell you about the time JoeyD took me out to go get a drink with him? We go off looking for a bar and we can’t find one. Finally JoeyD takes me to a vacant lot and says, ‘Here we are.’ We sat there for a year and a half and sure enough someone constructs a bar around us. The day they opened we ordered a shot, drank it, and then burned the place to the ground. Joey D yelled over the roar of the flames, 'Always leave things the way you found em! He did 3 tours in 'Nam… I was in Corpus Christi on business a month ago. I had this eight foot tall Asian waiter, which made me curious. I asked him his name. Sure enough it’s Ho Tran DVivre!"

So he could be working for CFAI???

hi all, i’m new but can see this man is a legend…did you know that JoeyDVivre doesn’t mark to market. The market marks to JoeyDVivre.

^ lol. good one!

^I second that.

coffeecup, hilarious post. Anyway, I did a search for his name as an author and his posts are like clockwork - almost hourly - beg. around 7am and ending around 9 or 10 pm, give or take an hour or two. The myth, the man, the legend.

thanls nola and T…i didnt register on this site on level 1 cos was still a student and had a yahoo mail…but nowi’m working so can finally post… you guys first time-level 2-ers? i am…but havent even registered yet!