JoeyDVivre - what did you get on your L3 exam?

Were they all > 70?

i remember someone mentioning a while back that Joey had the greatest score of anyone who has taken the exam (up to the point where Joey took it). I doubt anyone has scored better since, since the exam got more challenging with the years.

exam got LESS challenging. Take 2005 exams you will understand

joey took his exam decades ago.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > exam got LESS challenging. Take 2005 exams you > will understand but the marking got tougher. the graders are not as lenient.

I dont think the exams in recent past have necessarily been easier or harder, you have to remember that readings were different then and such and some things were stressed over others. Oh and teh JoeyD things is a myth from where ever you heard it. No one gets a score so you would never know what you received.

legend has it Joey had > 70* on all sections and CFAI invited him to be a leader of their cult and he refused… wait is it ethical to call CFAI a cult?

is JDV dispensing gatorade and powerbars in NYC after the AM session gain this year?

haha, no since he is in CT, he’s doing it at teh Hartford Center.

the first CFA exam only had 4 questions.

can I still change my exam location then?

it got harder.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I> Oh and teh JoeyD things is a myth from where ever > you heard it. No one gets a score so you would > never know what you received. i remember reading here (not sure if it was joey or someone else) mentioning that CFA told him when he became a grader that he got the highest score up to date.

rumour has it that if you sign JD on your exam you will get an auto pass, I just tried that this year and we’ll see

hmm…for a stud exam taker like that, he sure makes some bloopers in his posts. well, i guess finance was all CAPM back then, now there’s so much new stuff that the old CFAs never studied. will be story of our life in 10 years.