JoeyDVivre

Did you teach at Lafayette? That’s my alma mater. Anyone else from laf on the forum?

Sure did. Did I teach you? Did you take any classes from that carpetbagging scoundrel Don Chambers?

I graduated 2007 and dont think I took a class with you but that is funny. Haha yes I absolutely did with Chambers, I think he even had a few mentions in the CFA Fixed Income section.

what is Lafayette?

Jscott24 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I graduated 2007 and dont think I took a class > with you but that is funny. Haha yes I absolutely > did with Chambers, I think he even had a few > mentions in the CFA Fixed Income section. Yep - Don’s my mentor and friend. I was out of Lafayette in 97. I like bicycling and I think that area is one of the greatest bicycling areas in the US (if for no other reason than there is a great Velodrome there) so I miss it.

Carpetbagging Scoundrel!! I’m going to have to steal that one.

Lafayette is a college in PA. It’s a pretty nice area for biking. Also home to the Crayola Factory.

Given all the incidents of “crayon eating” on my permanent record, they never let me into that place.

Just as long as incidents of “beer guzzling” didn’t keep you out of Musikfest.