JohnThainsLimoDriver

John, I’ve enjoyed alot of your posts. Many are funny, but most seem pretty insightful. Can you tell us what you do and so forth?

stop hitting on him.

I am pretty sure he is an existing user who has changed names. Am I right?

Yeah what Matt said, do I look like a 33 year old accounting MILF to you? :wink:

He drives Limo for John Thain and makes over $150K/year.

$230,000 to be exact. But now I’m looking for another sugar daddy, maybe I should give Vikram Pandit a call.

Try $230k/year. I just quit the CFA program to become John Thain’s Limo Driver. Now I am a true baller.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah what Matt said, do I look like a 33 year old > accounting MILF to you? :wink: I notice there are tons of questions on the AF general discussion. However, only 5-8 members really seem to know what they are talking about. You seem to be one of them so I was just curious to learn more about your background. If you really are John’s limo driver, that is pretty sweet.

ws Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He drives Limo for John Thain and makes over > $150K/year. The job also counts towards the CFA experience.

in defense of the outrageous salary, limo drivers probably overhear very sensitive information. If you’re paying the guy $12 an hour to drive, you run the risk that he’ll be tempted to make a little money on Material Non-Public Info. With a fat enough salary, its just not worth the risk. That being said, I think you could probably make it worth his while for somewhere south of 270K.