Jokes - Finance Related

viktorv Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > whats the difference between an investment banker > and a large pizza? > > the pizza can feed a family of four Or the difference between a park bench and an investment banker: A park bench can support a family of 4.

ah…perfect thread to bookmark in case i ever get asked at an interview to tell them a funny joke. some of these are timeless.

why did the vampire read the Wall Street Journal? *drumroll* He heard it has good circulation!

why did the vampire read the WSJ? he loved to read about blood baths. teeheee

I don’t have any Finance jokes, but it reminds me of a class I took my senior year in college. The class was Policy Analysis & Formulation, the capstone management class, and just for fun on the first day when people introduced themselves, the professor had everyone give an example of how they were going to “make money and be successful.” One guy in the class said that he wanted to establish some multinational management consulting firm. His friend who sat next to him said “My plan to become wealthy is simple. I will be the one buying all of the puts on Ryan’s consulting firm.” I thought it was pretty funny. Only a handful of people in the class got it since the class was comprised of all business majors.

What’s the difference between a tire and a 30% return? One’s a Goodyear the other’s a REALLY good year

How do you get $500,000? Give $1M to a FA…whaa wha wha

A joke? Obama’s tax plan…