Jordan B Peterson

Back to serious discussion…

Oh crap, “post-modernism”that is the cult America is up against. This explains the bizarre behavior of the post-logic left, racist identity politics and affirmative action, post-dialog (just silence people who disagree)…and it explains Trumpism too, as a militarized response to the post-modern cultists. Thus explaining the ideological media/race/policy war. This is why we need smart in our society and shouldn’t be silencing them, this guy totally figured it out.

This is a seven part video and complicated, because a post-logic cult is difficult to grasp. Normal Americans have fallen for it. When you “thumbs up if you agree women, black and gays are great” you are the majority groups, voluntarily creating a new aristocracy of “special people” minority groups, that will replace meritocracy. Post-modernists are racists, it’s just a twist where minority groups become the new oppressors, and uses a thin veil of “caring”. This ties in with all the white/man self-hate we see on this forum. Monkey is a post-modernist, though he probably does not realize that.

Jordan Peterson on Postmodernism

White man came across the sea, brought us pain and misery

He killed our tribe, he killed our creed, took our game for his own need

We fought him hard, we fought him well, out on the plains we gave him hell

But many a came, too much to see, oh will we ever be set free??

Except of course “we” does not exist, and you do not speak for them even if they did.

I’m glad we have a term for you and Monkey (perhaps same person). We are the “racists”, but you are the racist postmodernist cultists (no quotes required). :grin:

we is everyone and anyone homeboy. Chinese, Africans, Indians, Aboriginals, Native Americans, Arabs. You see there is no place on Mother Earth that the white man has gone and not thoroughly pissed of the native populace. Except maybe Namibia.

And tonight, the foxes want to hunt the hounds, it’s all over now.

Q: Why aren’t there any “white man” jokes?

A: It’s hard to make fun of the people who conquered the entire world.

I don’t usually get this craving, but this thread makes me want spaghetti and meatballs.

you need to hang out on ‘White people GIFs’ on reddit

That along with reddit.com/r/whitepeopletwitter are both pretty funny.