Jordan B Peterson

Congratulation to Western society, of your hundreds of millions of people, you now have THREE ultra-high-intelligence independent critical thinkers. The newest to emerge from the shadows is Jordan B Peterson with an off the charts verbal IQ, and a cold hard killer pragmatist personality.

This guy is ripping the cult of liberalism to shreds intellectually, fell out of my chair laughing at 7:20…

[Video:https://youtu.be/D3sewd_NPoA?t=7m20s]

His points on political correctness are good. But his academic material gives me a headache. It seems very circular and hard to follow. But some people are really attracted to his ideas to rationalize religion

I’ve never listened to his religious studies / mythology lectures. But he dropped any incredibly important insight on the Dave Rubin show: the cult of liberalism wants America to abandon Christianity because it is untrue, and live on science alone because science is true, and that sounds on the surface logical, but it will never work. He explains better than I can why, but he’s right I think.

he looks like those skinny white losers that fetishize asian women on a creepy level

You seem oddly obsessed with denigrating white people.

this

You are one of the specific mentalities which his psychological lectures dissect and study.

You should listen for free therapy! :grin:

Nobody listens to the white man no more now lets go

Ill be there with a pencil and a whole new list of insults

Does this mean theyre disgusting? Yes it does theyre just obscene

^ Strange person. :confused:

jwazoniacki is monkey?

You are disgusting and obscene. Very much anticipating your ban.

No, you’re not the first king of controversy. But you are the worst thing since Elvis Presley.

I no longer understand what’s happening in this thread, but did you just insult the King?

slim shady

Wow a pop culture reference that STL didn’t pick up on… didn’t think I’d see the day.

I assume it has something to do with Eminem?

I like music. Just he’s…Eminem’s too black sounding for me.

Reading this topic backwards was really unsettling. I thought Greenie got hacked. Or got woke.

now time for an Eminem youtube trip.

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrm8zT_CaX4]

eminem once again hijacks a thread about jordan b peterson. what’s his deal?

Awww, look at that another drumf voting wanker who is too sensitive when shits flying the other way.

I just do not have the patience to deal with these cocky Caucasians