Juliet: Marathon Study Weekend, March 28-29

Man this is soooo freaking awesome! P.O for president and Phil for VP

i just did an ethics quiz in logan airport waiting for my plane- delay… our pilots aren’t here yet or something. reminder to all- ethics matter. it’s time we start adding them into the mix and in a large way. they are a lock for 2 item sets and i want to nail them this year. ethics in L2 = no joke… the q’s on the test were hard last year. go team study weekend! i’ll be not online much but did bring the computer b/c i can’t quit you guys.

word. im hittin fort wayne for work this weekend and taking my laptop, schweser vids, and FI book with me.

secret for success “More miserable you are, more likely you will pass”… “this is your date for Friday /sat night”… Com’on you baby you can do it, you cram it, memorize it, practice it, take the exam and pass it, and then you can forget it… until you get to L3 :wink: “Hey this simple stuff… if my little peabrain can do it, you can do it… just set it up with me… This is as hard as it can get … if you can nail this, you got it…” “Patience, practice, persistence… Let’s do it baby!!!” Good luck folks

I just bought a new printer for my desk to print out item set questions. Lock and load.

Nice work Ali! I’m going to be cranking on Equity all night. Who else is still here? Monster’s are on ice, pizza will be made later. Mmmm, I may have to throw out a Late Night Snack Crunch.

im still on equity. hoping to finish SS11 by tomorrow night

I just got invited out by a some friends, including many good looking girls, to go to nightclub. Ugh, fml!

yeah me too, i am not responding.

Equity as well trying to push thru Residual Income and then call it a night! Alternative Assets tomm

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just got invited out by a some friends, > including many good looking girls, to go to > nightclub. > > Ugh, fml! Got sucked into the club - and I don’t like to go home empty handed - 1hr left

ooonce, oooonce, oooonce (making techno music noises) hope you had fun ditch. i just snuck in a 20q qbank quiz while my friends are here watching the game. dorking out at all times possible and i’m about to divorce my friends for the next 2 months starting next weekend. no more fun. this weekend is the last hoorah for a while.

I didn’t go out. Spent last night with Equity. Then, I spent all day dealing with my Fvcking laptop! I must have caught a worm or something despite my firewall/antivirus/spyware prevention software. Finally after 5 hours is it up and running. Hopefully I can make it through some more Equity SS tonight. Hackers, thieves, and scammers suck!

On my laptop note, does anyone know of a reputable P2P to use? I used to have Limewire but uninstalled it when I noticed I downloaded an infected file (after an antivirus scan).

March 28-29 was a writedown for me. I think I studied less than a weekday. Glad we have 2 more months to cover up this loss, next motivation being Peter’s problem solving free workshop. How did your’s go?

I did all of SS#14 this weekend and still got some action on Friday night!!! Friday after work studied 3 hours then bars from 10-2am Saturday (hungover) - 10am -10pm with 1.5 hour lunch/gym break Sunday AM bike ride, then 1- 11pm with 1 hour dinner break Conference rooms with no windows are amazing. Friends texting you to come check out hotties at the pool when it is 75 degrees and sunny are not. I DID WORK this weekend holy crap