May 2021 Level 3 Exam Results

Howdy folks! What’s your bet for when we get our results? July 27th? Earlier? Later?

Everyone feeling confident? Cheers and good luck to us all :fist:

Didn’t they let go of a chunk of their staff and say it would take just as long to mark as the paper based exam?
I’ll bet later. Feeling good and best of luck to you come results day :champagne:

1 Like

I am hoping for July 20th but thinking it might be the 27th. Having said that, who knows because as you say they’ve reduced their grading team…

:crossed_fingers: sooner the better of course. I joined the society in May just to speed thing up a touch, can’t wait for the badge :grin:

1 Like

I applied yesterday. Hope to get approved before the results come out. Outside the USA the approval process is pretty fast in many places. In the USA they seem prone to drag things out.

Nice one. I’m in the UK and reading the forums assumed there would be a mad rush of applications that would take a little while to process. Got the references in and approved the next day :grin:

1 Like

My bet would be the 27th. Less questions to grade. Everything is typed. People are likely grading from home no need to have everyone fly to one place despite grader shortage. Also I am pretty sure on the AM if you answered the first question is wrong everything else doesn’t count so they just move on to the next question. I hope the grading is fair. Good luck to everyone come results day!

Agree, and good luck to you!

Who has run out of beer ?
July 27 is faaaaaarrrrrrr away… Don’t jeet up things just now. Relax, get drunk and sleep well

1 Like

So many beers :beers::beers::beers:

when will the results for may 2021 exam be available ? tired of waiting

1 Like

I guess it would be nice if they sent an email saying here we are in the process. You can expect your results on such and such day. Maybe they are working on it. It’s all new to them as well. I am sure there are some hickups and things that need to be ironed out. Best way to gage I think would be to see when Level I results come out and count two or three weeks from that date. I would guess Level I would come out July 6th… Although I dont know anyone who took level I CBT and got that email saying they can expect the results on that day.

1 Like

Hopefully last week of July, fingers crossed! Cheers everyone and good luck to all of us.

Bring on August already lol.

CFAI states it’s website.

*Candidates who sat for the May exam and candidates who have been granted a deferral to the November exam will be able to register for the November exam after the 20 July deadline. If you qualify for this later deadline, further information will be sent to you by email in early July.

1 Like

Now I am thinking August 3rd for us in the Level III bucket. Kinda 50/50 July 27th and Aug 3rd but leaning more toward the latter date. It’s good to know that we can sign up even after the July 20th deadline. Although would really rather not have to go through that again. It’s nice that the institute is giving us the option.

1 Like

I’m inclined to agree. Still hoping for July 27th but it’s now looking more like the 3rd of August.

It is absolute bonkers that 6 weeks after the exam ended there has been no comms as to when to expect results…

I guess we just watch for when they announce Level 1/2 results (hopefully next Tuesday?) and then add 2 weeks to that. Had hoped for end of July results but now it’s looking like early August probably.

Got the e-mail - results out August 10.

1 Like