May 2021 Level 3 Exam Results

How was your email?
Just got it also!

But the text felt to me like a tip for failed results… :confused:
Or is it standard for everyone?

"Please note: Candidates who wish to register for the November exam after May results are released will be provided with a special registration and scheduling deadline. More information will be included in your exam result email. We strongly suggest that you take action by 15 August to ensure your preferred exam location and date.

Save Your Work"

10 August!? 77 days after sitting my [computer based] exam… Unreal…

Did anyone get a pre and or post exam survey this year? I got one for level 1 and 2, but nothing this year. Unless you count the feedback at the testing site immediately after the exam…

You’ve nobody to blame but yourself; you didn’t have to count them.

1 Like

I just got the email too, August 10 wowsers. The full 10 weeks. Oh well, good luck everyone!

Does your email tells about the registration for the November exam?

ha

We all got the same email I suppose. Where they talk about November registration in italics. CFA generally only sends one unique mass email, that’s the results email. The rest of the emails aren’t differentiated.

1 Like

Yes. Mine does.

1 Like

Oddly I did not receive the email. Thanks for sharing guys. At least I have a clue now. But boy yawza 10 weeks huh. Sigh.

1 Like

Out of curiosity - does anyone know how to save the progress in the E-learning system? I did not know this was possible…

You mean save section progress? Or save prior level progress?

My sections save automatically when I complete them. Prior level exam results disappear for me after about 1-2 years so I just keep the results emails in a mail folder. Dunno if I am answering your question or if I misunderstood… in which case apologies.

Oh sorry for the confusion, I’m referring to CFA’s suggestion to “…take time to save the work you have completed in the Learning Ecosystem. If you want to keep your notes, highlighting, and progress, you must make copies before results are released .”

I hope it’s not suggesting us to take screenshots of the whole curriculum, but rather there’s a more efficient way to save all the highlights and work in the E-learning system.

1 Like

Wish I had the answer for you, but I can’t say. Maybe call the CFA Institute and speak to tech support?

1 Like

Ahhh, the CFA results season. Everything is a “tell”, even one month in advance :smiley:
Why would CFAI wait for one month to give people the results though, no one really knows :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes it’s a bit funny that at every level, literally every year here, we all go through the same ritual of seeking guidance through imaginary tea leaves. It is what it is… bring on August 10th already!

1 Like

Two more weeks lol. Hope all of us here on AF pass!

4 Likes

Is it true that the pass rate for the most recent Level 1 exam was only 25%??

If that’s the case, wowsers :flushed:

Hope the upcoming Level 3 pass rate isn’t like that!

hope its an error on their part

1 Like

Yes, it’s 25%. Refer to the image I have uploaded here. I can’t sleep now and don’t think will be able to sleep properly for next 2 weeks :frowning:

1 Like