Jun 2015 CFA, level 1

Hi…

I realy need help here, I started studying from now for jun 2015 and I using schweser notes and Q-bank for Des 2014 is that good or need more sources? I had already registered for dec 2014 but as you know time is up so I planned to postpone to june 2015

For a start, I think what you have is good for now. Just take note of the curriculum changes for June 2015 as the material varies from year to year so you don’t want to read things in Schweser 2014 that might not be included next year.

Get the feel first of studying for the exam. Familiarize yourself in using the financial calculator. Just take it lightly for now as it’s too early. Remember this is a marathon and not a race so you wouldn’t want to tire yourself in the early part of the prepration.

What did you mean by “I had already registered for dec 2014 but as you know time is up so I planned to postpone to june 2015”

You still have a good amount of time to study for level one in Dec 2014, not sure why you would postpone.

Study the Notes front to back, make sure you understand everything in it. Do practice exams and mock exams. Their advantage is in the answer guidelines. Read the answer guidelines for all, not just the questions you got wrong. It will became clear if you don’t understand topic area from these. At that point, you can decide if you want to go back to Schweser, or if you so desire, study CFAI material on these sections.