(June 08) Regarding Schweser..

Hi June08ers, I have a doubt regarding schweser material…I got my Sch/essential today and there are 5 Study books. I was under the impression that there are 6 books from schweser… Could anyone confirm? Though this is my first post in forum, I have been going through this forum topics for some time and did hear many saying ‘book 6’ is toughest… and also that many didnt get all the books together… Thanks, aan

I got Schweser too. It is supposet to be 5 books. Book 6 I believe is a complilation of practice exams.

KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I got Schweser too. It is supposet to be 5 books. > Book 6 I believe is a complilation of practice > exams. KJH is right, I ordered the Essential package as well (see the link below). http://www.schweser.com/public_blog/blog.php?item_id=160&public_blog_level=cfa1 If you haven’t received your practice exams don’t worry, they’re shipped separately. I received books 1-5 a little less than a month ago and just got book 6 & 7 (practice exams) just last week.

Is it just me or is Ethics really simple…the Qbank questions are on par with CSC/Series7 questions. I was expecting the apocalypse after readying all the level 1 ethics paranoia here…

dont understimate ethics, it could be your passport to heaven or it could it be your passport to hell

thanks KJH /Tpain… I guess I will get my Book 6 and 7 soon…not tht I am complaining… got plenty at hand though :)…