June 2011 L2 from Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon..Anyone!!!

@zain, sure - you’re welcome. On a side note - I dunno why we have very little participation from Delhi folks - certainly most of the junta would wait for January before they begin, that said, I would still expect a lot more activity here by now.

yeah i have a few friends who are taking the exam in june’11 but they dont intend to start studying before december. guess thats why the slack activity. and then perhaps some dont believ in group study.

Hey all! I am based in West Delhi. have cleared dec 2010 L1 and planning to start with the preparation for L2 june 2011. and now as the results have come, we can expect a better activity from nw… I am about to start with the preparation… wil probably b joinin a coachin insti. what abt u al… wats d update

Same here… now starting the preparation… i’m not working so i’ll be going for the CFAI books first… will start with quants first… I’m based in Connaught Place…

@smileyface: mumbai it is :slight_smile:

Cant wait to see how this thread ends. Do lousy and zain fall madly in love, and name their first child after AF? Does one pass and the other murders the other in a rage of jealousy? Do they start a new firm called Gurgaon Asset Management? Cant wait to hear all about it.

Hello Musicnation I too am not working and plannin to start studying. Are you plannin to join any coaching for level 2 or goin for self study only? what is ur background n how do u plan to go about the prep

I’m starting my preparation now. I’m thinking to go for coaching to regularize the studies and keep myself on my toes. My contact number is 9953746275, 9350719655. call me if u wanna form a study group.

Hi Guys, I am based out of Noida, and have recently started preparation for level II. Pls post what % of the course have you all completed so far. Rgds