Just Bombed a Schweser mock Exam

I did one on the Qbank… 47%…i dont believe it. ive been at this since december…have read all the crap AT LEAST once, done all of the end of chapter exercises, and 1200 Qbanks… I know what they want when they ask the questions, i even remember some practise questions i did earlier realting to the subject. But im just blank… nobody is alone here…if you think your fucking up, there is always somebody fucking up more

I dont count Q-bank as one of the best exams for practice, dont worry.

dude, relax. However, I would make sure you do a 60 question practice exam once a day from here on in. It’s sad, but once you’ve been through the material once and done all the end of chapter questions, you’ve basically just started.

Don’t worry, I’ve done that many times so far. T/G

jpm351 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude, relax. However, I would make sure you do a > 60 question practice exam once a day from here on > in. > > > It’s sad, but once you’ve been through the > material once and done all the end of chapter > questions, you’ve basically just started. Ive also done 1200 + Qbanks… my plan is to get a job in trading soon, so that i can never see all this shit ever again… fingers crossed…

hate to mention this but trading uses some of this stuff, and having a general knowledge of whats going on makes you a better trader. you cant live in a small bubble of product X. everything is inter-related…

How are you guys scoring on the qbank? not what you’ve gotten all along but what do you get if you were to do a 60 question test with all areas and all questions (degrees of difficulties). If you’re doing 70+ in qbank and 50 on book 6 I might as well pack it up and get ready for 09.

When I do a 60 question Q-Bank covering all areas and all levels of difficulty, I have been scoring about 90. The Schweser book 6 exams are much harder though, and I’ve been closer to the 70’s. I would assume that the actual exam is closer to the Book 6 ?'s. I think the only way to get an accurate feel for where you are would be to take a CFAI practice exam.

McLeod – you passed. stop studying for the sake of everyone whose shot is the grading curve. i’m about 30% kidding.

Have not done Mock Exam (first one is on this coming Friday). My scores are in the 80-90 range for easy, 70-80 for medium, and 65-75 for hard. I think I would score 90+ on the easy ones if it was not for the confusing wording. With regards to the mock exam, I imagine I will score in the high 50’s- low 60’s. I think that 2 more weeks of practice should get me to mid 60’s low 70’s by exam date - which should put me at a 50 percent chance of passing. BTW I never score above a 70 on the mock exams for level 1 and I passed with all but Econ and FI in the >70 range.