Just finished Mock Exam 2 on CFAI website

got @ 75%, however I wrote it in 1 hour 20 mins. First exam messed up and submitted while I was still on ethics! Some of those Questions are tricky!

you finished the exam in 1hr 20 minutes? wtf!!! amazing. you are good, no doubt.

keep going…good job

getting a little nervous though because there were a few Q’s that I had no idea how to do (probably added to the reason why I finished so fast). That gives me a bad feeling in the stomach

120questions?

yep

the speed is really amazing

Great getterdone! :slight_smile:

ya but there were probably 5 questions that I just ripped through because I had no idea how to approach, plus finished ethics quickly whiched helped as well

how do the mocks compare to the samples?

I think the mock exams are a bit easier than the sample exams. The ethics are much easier and not as “tricky” in the mock exams…

I agree

Hey, That is astonishing rate of solving Qs. Perhaps you could write test for me in the left time!! Well done S

Good job getterdone! Wind beneath your wings!

I felt the same way getterdone, mock #1 took me all 3 hrs, mock #2…not 1.5 hrs like you but about 2hr 15 min I think.

are these sample exams questions from previous exams? and where are we supposed to find these mock exams. does it come with the curriculum. also what are books 6 and 7?

Is it possible to reaccess your mock or sample exam to see the actual questions you got incorrectly because from what i can see they only let me print out the anwers but I also need the questions.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are these sample exams questions from previous > exams? > > and where are we supposed to find these mock > exams. does it come with the curriculum. also what > are books 6 and 7? you buy them from the CFA website, you should have gotten an e-mail about it, it’s 2x120q for $100 or $60 each p.s. good job getterdone, i’m gonna take my mock exams this week

No a7, I try to look over the answers near after I take the exam so I don’t forget.