just got 70% on mock 1, after getting 50ish % on the sample

phew, i’m a bit relieved, but still a bit scared. i hope i can keep making 70%. is mock 2 much harder or easier than mock 1?

Which sample did you go 50ish on?

I got 50 and 53 on sample 2 and 3 (i.e. not the free one). i was super pooped when i got these two results. Did you do these ones too? I’m just reading about how other people scored on these…

No. Good score though.

I had the same thing happen to me… 46 and 56 on the two samples and then 70 on Mock 1. I just hope the real thing isn’t this variable… seems like it depends a lot on what topics they decide to ask.

mwvt9, do mock 1 I promise you’ll feel better :slight_smile: You’ll have a better feel for the questions and they might show up on the actual exam.

Everyone keeps saying this, but has it actually happened? I have my doubts… still good practice though.

deep2002 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9, do mock 1 I promise you’ll feel better :slight_smile: > You’ll have a better feel for the questions and > they might show up on the actual exam. I think I might try one tomorrow morning with a fresh head. I really hate tests on the computer though.