Just got accepted to B School.

Ditchdigger - Did I say congrats? I meant to. I’m sure you will be a credit to your school and a joy to your professors. Do well and make us proud.

Congrats!

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I was laid off from an asset manager in > Minneapolis. Due to the staggering economy, the > AUM dropped substantially. That coupled with the > amount of panic selling I saw caused the small > firm to take a big hit. > > I was told on my way out that if things did not > improve, the firm would cease to exist by year > end. > > The girl wants to go out for drinks tonight, let’s > see where that leads ;-). Ditch - we’re all waiting for a heads up on how your date goes now. This is great – I mean discussing this rather than bond yields and LIFO/FIFO!! We’ll be back to that soon enough.

I had friends who went to St. Thomas and U Minn in undergrad. From what I’ve seen, the girls are better @ St. Thomas. Go there. It’s f_ing freezing cold there though. Congrats though.

Congratulations! One of my classmates is now a Prof at Opus! Let me know if you need his contact. Dan

*small tears in my right eye* Congrats Son.

shakespeare Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I was laid off from an asset manager in > > Minneapolis. Due to the staggering economy, > the > > AUM dropped substantially. That coupled with > the > > amount of panic selling I saw caused the small > > firm to take a big hit. > > > > I was told on my way out that if things did not > > improve, the firm would cease to exist by year > > end. > > > > The girl wants to go out for drinks tonight, > let’s > > see where that leads ;-). > > > Ditch - we’re all waiting for a heads up on how > your date goes now. This is great – I mean > discussing this rather than bond yields and > LIFO/FIFO!! We’ll be back to that soon enough. Well, her and I went out for a few drinks. Nothing substantial happened. And we’re planning on getting together this weekend. With everything going on, I’m not looking to get hitched anytime soon. She is a very nice girl though.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > shakespeare Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I was laid off from an asset manager in > > > Minneapolis. Due to the staggering economy, > > the > > > AUM dropped substantially. That coupled with > > the > > > amount of panic selling I saw caused the > small > > > firm to take a big hit. > > > > > > I was told on my way out that if things did > not > > > improve, the firm would cease to exist by > year > > > end. > > > > > > The girl wants to go out for drinks tonight, > > let’s > > > see where that leads ;-). > > > > > > Ditch - we’re all waiting for a heads up on how > > your date goes now. This is great – I mean > > discussing this rather than bond yields and > > LIFO/FIFO!! We’ll be back to that soon enough. > > > Well, her and I went out for a few drinks. > Nothing substantial happened. And we’re planning > on getting together this weekend. > > With everything going on, I’m not looking to get > hitched anytime soon. She is a very nice girl > though. Ditch, if she ever stumbles across AF you are dead meat. you shouldn’t even be discussing this sort of stuff here

Congrats buddy! way to go… Getting an admit when the B-school applications are at it’s all-time-high, itself, is a kind of an acrobatic feat. Congrats again!

> Ditch, if she ever stumbles across AF you are dead > meat. you shouldn’t even be discussing this sort > of stuff here Agreed. Congrats though!

Congrats, I’m going through the process now. Gotta love essay writing

mzwerner Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats, > I’m going through the process now. Gotta love > essay writing Let me know if you need any feedback or ideas. I would be happy to help.

Congrats man!

congrats

Congrats bud!!