Just got the books

Just received the CFAI books, and the Schweser books in the mail. Probably going to start studying the first week of Jan. Look forward to bouncing ideas/questions off you guys!

I’m starting then too. When I found out I passed L2, I told myself I would start in November and had a complete Nov. to June schedule planned out. For some reason, it’s much harder to get started for this last level. Also looking forward to making the journey with everyone.

the guy on the schweser books creeps me out. L2 got a decent looking girl on their books - where’s the love for the L3 people?

DC Zanini Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- >When I found out I passed L2, I told myself I would start in November and > had a complete Nov. to June schedule planned out. > For some reason, it’s much harder to get started > for this last level. > That is exactly the feeling I had last year. Thankfully I do not have to worry about it this year. Good luck!

I just opened the Schwser box and … WTF - a bald, desparate dude staring at me … I think he would convert me to a gay by the end of 300 hours of L3. So either I switch to CFAI books, or become gay. Any ofcouse I would do anything to avoid readin those CRAPPY CFAI books… so wordy, LOSless, lost in the woods beating round the bush… Fcuk it. I am done for L3. See you guys next year… btw, does Stalla have a cover-chick? I might migrate to Stalla then.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just opened the Schwser box and … > WTF - a bald, desparate dude staring at me > … I think he would convert me to a > gay by the end of 300 hours of L3. > > So either I switch to CFAI books, or become gay. > Any ofcouse I would do anything to avoid readin > those CRAPPY CFAI books… so wordy, LOSless, lost > in the woods beating round the bush… Fcuk it. I > am done for L3. > > See you guys next year… btw, does Stalla have a > cover-chick? I might migrate to Stalla then. My cousin found that guy really attractive, but I completely disagree. He’s a discouragement to my studies.

lindalibinbin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > swaptiongamma Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I just opened the Schwser box and > … > > WTF - a bald, desparate dude staring at me > > … I think he would convert me to > a > > gay by the end of 300 hours of L3. > > > > So either I switch to CFAI books, or become > gay. > > Any ofcouse I would do anything to avoid readin > > those CRAPPY CFAI books… so wordy, LOSless, > lost > > in the woods beating round the bush… Fcuk it. > I > > am done for L3. > > > > See you guys next year… btw, does Stalla have > a > > cover-chick? I might migrate to Stalla then. > > > My cousin found that guy really attractive, but I > completely disagree. He’s a discouragement to my > studies. Is your Cousin a gay !!!