Just got the updated results by Topic

Alpha Beta Drivers: Between 60 and 70% Commodities and Managed Futures: Greater than 70% Credit Derivatives: Greater than 70% Ethics: Greater than 70% Hedge Funds: Greater than 70% Private Equity: Greater than 70% Real Estate: Greater than 70% I used Schweser mostly. Any different stories out there? Good luck on L2 all.

Yeap, got one too. All sections > 70. Congratulations again.

Alpha Beta Drivers: Greater than 70% Commodities and Managed Futures: Greater than 70% Credit Derivatives: Greater than 70% Ethics: Greater than 70% Hedge Funds: Greater than 70% Private Equity: Greater than 70% Real Estate: Greater than 70% Texts and Uppermark Qbank :slight_smile:

something strange. I am positive that I did not do that well yet everything is above 70. also 71% pass rate. seems like, if you are warm body showed up at the exam center, you would pass. What I am trying to figure out, is it even possible to fail this exam?

Daalroti, how much did you study for the exam? You should take the pass for now and count your lucky stars. Level 2 won’t be as generous since it’s 30% essays…