Just logged in, said i passed..

im freaking out.

what im now doing is deflating my s2000magician essay scores by 20% and im failing. what if the MPS is as high as like 63?

what if everyone was ripping high 70s in MC all along? i will say that i think the tells are dumb. there are no tells. altho i wouldnt be surprised if things are released early by a couple hours because CFAIs gonna CFAI.

Time to hire one of those bitcoin miners to go find our exam results? Who’s with me? I’m sure it’ll only cost a few mill.

Seems they’ve at least figured out how to differentiate the results links for level 3 candidates. This is what I see when I click on exam results:

Yeah, this link has been updated and “mock exam and practice questions” cannot be accessed any more.

I still have access to “mock exams and practice questions”…

I still have access to “mock exams and practice questions”…

I don’t have access to practice questions and mocks. The link doesnot open

Does it a tell? Last year, I cannot access this part one day before L2 result comes out as well. 80% sure I am going to pass.

When I try to access mock exams and practice questions, it starts loading but then it tells me that the target date has passed. I choose the new date and it works. But I am pretty sure the same thing happened for L1 and L2 as well.

Yup I got it. Same here

same here, have to set up a new target date, then u can see do these questions, but still have access.

Didn’t change target date, just logged out and logged in again. The link works again. CFAI do need a good IT team.

i still have access to mock exams and practice questions, and my practice scores indicate a clear pass, so…

Yer mock exams and practise questions the only link on my CFA account that doesn’t work (just sits at loading). Using an iPad so may not be optimised for the screen, the other thing is we are all trying to access our resources and it’s crashing the server!

Hey you guys!

Time for some peasant level 2 chat :sunglasses:

On cloud 9 right now but certainly wasn’t about a week before the level 2 exam after sinking a stupid amount of hours into it. Wanted your opinions on a level 3 approach because I feel the need to mix it up.

I used Kaplan for level 1&2 but swear it was the relentless abuse of mocks that got me through. Thinking about just solely focusing on the CFA material for level 3 in the hope that I’ll feel more prepared before the exam. Or is mock abuse just the best approach? I’m trying to avoid that frustrating period where you’ve covered all the content then while answering mocks you realise you’ve forgotten half of what you thought you definitely knew. Is this just wishful thinking?

Best of luck for the upcoming exam results!

Couple of things:

1. Congratulations. That’s awesome. 2. www.chalkandboard.org has all of your answers. 3. We’ve covered ALL of this in great detail in other threads.

We haven’t gotten our results yet so not in a position to answer what strategy works best.

The mps looks static and the difficulty varies

still can access mine as well. i think the institute wants me to keep doing practice questions and mocks. i hate them haha

Is chalkandboard that good?

no they are not.