Just registered. Goodbye to....

Guilt-free football watching on Sundays, Call of Duty, getting wasted on Friday and Saturday. What else?

sunsets

Don’t skimp on the CoD playing. Video games kept me sane through the process. Red Dead came out right before I took L3. I honestly don’t think I would have passed had I not been able to lasso mexican street walkers and tie them to the train tracks. Great way to blow off steam.

Afternoon delight.

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t skimp on the CoD playing. Video games kept > me sane through the process. Red Dead came out > right before I took L3. I honestly don’t think I > would have passed had I not been able to lasso > mexican street walkers and tie them to the train > tracks. Great way to blow off steam. It’s certainly very therapeutic. I’ve really cut down on it but with black ops coming out, i’m going to have my phase of playing non-stop. I forgot to mention asian clunge that I met the night before.

Halo 3

Memorial Day. I love Memorial Day too.

I actually found that I did more fun things while studying than I do now. I was always able to use the excuse that I needed a break and needed to de-stress. I don’t have that excuse now, so I get stuck going to stupid crap with my wife.

Brute_Force_Method Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Memorial Day. I love Memorial Day too. This was always tough for me, but I still made it to each Indy. I just ended up studying on the way down there and back

Brute_Force_Method Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Memorial Day. I love Memorial Day too. +1

Brute_Force_Method Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Memorial Day. I love Memorial Day too. that is perhaps the worst. official start of summer and instead of doing fun stuff you are hunkered down taking practice tests and last minute reviews.