Just started...

Just received my CFAI books yesterday and cracked 'em open today. Anyone else’s smell like fish?

i just started last week also… havent cracked a CFAI book yet, only schweser…

I thought I was the only one :stuck_out_tongue: I planned on starting first of February,… Unfortunately, I’ve been sick (fever, cold, cough) for more than a week now, which is funny cuz I never get sick and it’s really hurting my performance… So I’m just finishing my first topic.I’m feeling terrible for missing my goal of 1 book in week 1, and I’m angry at my body for failing me …I guess I just gotta stop being a baby and just be thankful… Better get sick in February than in May, right? … Sorry about rambeling, I just wanted to say for those who are reading this, take it as a reminder. 4 months is not a short time to plan … People get sick, accidents happen, so just keep that in mind when formulating your plan… And for all of us late starters, let’s step it up, we can rock this CFA =)

I’ve had the same thing happen to me after covering ethics before Christmas and then was planning to start Quant the first week in January but was unwell. Nightmare!

I suppose that will teach me for procrastinating :frowning: