Just starting today! Need advice

Good luck. But I probably won’t go for it. You’ll blow 4 weeks, and by next year, probably have forgotten everything you crammed for in these last few weeks

@ dmb, I’m from India as well…just started off my studies a week ago…maybe we should talk and motivate each other…

Do they even allow you to register for the exam this late? It would be so hard with just 1 month. Even if you go hardcore the entire month, you still would be cutting it close and you would have to be totally burnt out by the end.

I’m game for it…what other option do I have anyway?..they conduct it once a year…so will give this my best shot instead of loosing out on a year’s time…

i registered long back, but just couldn’t find time to study due to bad work hours…

I’m done with FRA except for the first reading (LIFO, FIFO stuff…will glance through this later on)…read first two reading of quant as well…that’s where i stand right now…major part of quant went above my head since i read it quickly, but was able to solve 60% of concept checker problems from schweser…starting off with derivatives now since after reading the posts here…don’t think i should waste my time doing quant, given that it has lesser weightage on the exam…