Just took my first mock

My brain is fried! Did anyone else find those much more mentally draining than Schweser, etc? I feel like I can knock out 120 qbank questions and then go re-read a chapter, easy. After taking one mock, I feel like I can’t even remember my own name. It was relieving that I scored in the 70’s overall, but repeating that during the afternoon session is going to be crazy difficult. Saturday is going to be a battle for sure!

I’ve still only done a single 120 exam in a given day. Had a friend who did a full 240 today. She lost 8 points on the second part of the day. Said she just about lost it by the end of the afternoon session.

8 points? that’s it. I lose 8 points by the time i reach to answer 20th question.

8 meaning percentage points… as in went 78 in the am to 70% on the PM test.

I didn’t finish curriculum ahead of time and now i am having to pay for it. blahhh… hurts my brain and my chances of making it is dim i m thinking of skipping the exam :frowning:

Pepp, don’t skip the exam. I’m thinking it has to be a little be easier then book 6 and the mocks right? There might be some repeat questions (crosses fingers) and there is hopefully going to be a slight curve. What if they test you on sections you are strong at? Then you’ll get to the 70% promise land! Land of grapes, honey, and 6 months off!

I got a 65 on a Mock just now…I’m not feeling good.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t finish curriculum ahead of time and now i > am having to pay for it. > > blahhh… hurts my brain and my chances of making > it is dim > > i m thinking of skipping the exam :frowning: You’ve paid for it already man. So don’t give up!

For those of you who took Mock 1 and 2, were there any similarities in the concepts/LOS covered or were the 2 tests TOTALLY different…

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I didn’t finish curriculum ahead of time and now i > am having to pay for it. > > blahhh… hurts my brain and my chances of making > it is dim > > i m thinking of skipping the exam :frowning: Pepp, let me say this, you are a sharp member of this board. I see so many questions easily answered by you where most questions on the board I look at and scratch my head. I got a 67 on a mock exam and I know I can break through to 70s. We have 4 days and you seem like a damn fast learner.