Just went skiing at Banff for a break

It snowed in the mountains so took advantage…powder type skiing

I hate you more than you could ever imagine (I used to live in Edmonton)!!!

wow - thats intense, as I have seen golfer’s imagination. damn adavydovyvy7 . . .

I can’t wait to golf/hike in Kananaskis :smiley:

plan to play golf the following day after the exam… or may be I should go to Whistler and ski for one more time…

havn’t played a round since Jan, feel too guilty. Also now too afraid to even go to the range to assess the damage to my swing. I know I’ve lost some golfing muscles. It would be dramatically depressing if my brain and my swing both gets demoralized at the same time with this CFA exam. I’m going to go into denial that my golf swing is still beautiful until after the exam for peach of mind. Can’t risk a massive confidence drop now. O_O

Nep-hi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > havn’t played a round since Jan, feel too guilty. > > > Also now too afraid to even go to the range to > assess the damage to my swing. I know I’ve lost > some golfing muscles. It would be dramatically > depressing if my brain and my swing both gets > demoralized at the same time with this CFA exam. > I’m going to go into denial that my golf swing is > still beautiful until after the exam for peach of > mind. Can’t risk a massive confidence drop now. > O_O haven’t played a round since Jan? damn… i wish that was the case for me. Living in Edmonton SUCKS! Ive been hitting the range since the snow melted. I don’t care if it’s 5 degree celcius, windy like a mofo, and raining. I need to hit something!

Edmonton sounds like an ice box. Go you for wacking the heck of those ball in the freezing rain and wind. The steam out of your head must be keeping you warm…hahaha Been getting my tension out walking my Siberian Husky, aka: my butthole son Rostam. You guys are now giving the golf itch again with all the golf ball talk. Maybe it’s worth the risk of mental depression to wack some good ones at the range. If my swing is still healthy, this could be useful for the next 5 weeks for wanting to hit something bad. My boyfriend been telling me to go, so I [don’t] drive him nutz. Will think about it.

I’ve had a tee time scheduled for June 7th since I registered. No range, no warm ups, first swing of the year will be on the 1st tee. should be ugly, but i can’t wait.

I envy you.

I am planning on hitting the ski slopes on jun 7th. I will be skiing on crud by then but atleast I can say I got out this year.

where will you ski on June 7th?

Golf on June 5. Gotta relax somehow.

I live in Salt Lake City. Most of the resorts have already closed but one of them will be open until mid-to-late june. The mountains got a lot of snow in late april.

alta + snowbird = ski heaven. big fan of utah skiing.