Just when you're feeling good...

c’mon guys, should I buy this or is it a waste of money?

I just woke my wife up with my laughing at your post about the song. When she opened her eyes she asked “slouiscar”? I said yes and she went back to sleep. I am not making this up.

ozzy609 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > c’mon guys, should I buy this or is it a waste of > money? If you feel like getting beat up…go for it. You seem to be as prepared as anyone on here so it might not be too bad for you. But I would be looking for an 85%.

^^lmao haha - I think that says it all.

ozzy, the ringtone? absolutely. the test, if you have taken all the other cfai stuff and are running out of options, then yes, you should… i just don’t want to be the guy to tell you to not take it just beause i bombed it. there are people who did well on it…

did them last year and erased my comfidence…not touching this year

I just took sample 1 and 2 for 77% each (similar to schweser scores). I would take sample 2…it has some good things to think about and I can definitely tighten a some things that I got wrong. I definitely guessed well on a couple that I narrowed to 2 options. I kind of looked at those as wrong when I reviewed it since it was a 50/50 or 60/40 guess at best. What did you guys blow up on in Sample 2 specifically? I didn’t think it was materially different than some of the schweser book 6 exams but the online vignette format is frustrating. these things helped me a lot for L1.

wow squirrel, that’s huge on #2. don’t remember what my downfall was exactly. let’s hope the wings put up a similarly spectacular performance tomorrow night.

lalalalalalalalala, not listenninnnnngg…is there a game tomorrow night? taking the day off tomorrow so I can put in 10 hours before the black hole of Stanley Cup sucks me in again.

dvr is a study saver. i’ll try to wait 'til 9:30 or so so i can FF thru commercials and intermissions and catch up somehwere in the 3rd period. hate to do it for the finals, but no choice after the 4 hour game 5…plus gotta work tomorrow

I tried DVR until I heard my neighbor screaming through the wall. I broke like a busted convert.

don’t suppose 24 on your name has anything to do w/ chelios? i’ve been using 30 on my screen names since i was like 14 b/c of osgood being my fav player

actually probie from when I was a kid. I always had aspirations of smuggling coke accross the canadian border then punching tie domi out that same night…never ended up happening but a kid can dream. honestly, I still see chelios as a blackhawk…hated him for too long.

ha…good ol’ probert. don’t see his type anymore. it’s never too late to go for your dreams though.

sample 2 definitely had at least one wrong answer in it - specifically in ethics where it says the answer and it is equal to the choice! managed to fire a 70 on that one…