Just woke up

Had terrible 5 hours of sleep BTW i think results wont be released a second earlier then 9

4 hours of horrible sleep. Decided to head to the gym at 6 am to get rid of some stress only to find out that they closed it due to the tropical storm (its not even raining in Tampa- maybe a bit this afternoon). Bad thing is I am 30 minutes away from the house with nowhere to shower, but the office is across the street from the gym. Guess I’ll change at the office and go without a shave today. Hopefully things get better…

is it your first attempt at L3?

1st attempt at 3. Had to take L2 twice…

how were your sample test scores, decent?

good morning comp_ski… all the best for ur results

thanks

70s and 80s- (muffed one sample 60? maybe i only got one ethics correct on that one which is usually strong) . Studied my ass off- Exam Day- Didn’t get the last question attempted in the am - missed IPS portions I am sure, but had a decent PM maybe missed 7 or 8. No link on Sunday so I am hoping for the best, bracing for the worst.

CSK, dude all the best

I have been up tossing and turning since 3:00 AM.

CFA_Werewolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CSK, dude all the best Thanks

CFAAtlanta Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have been up tossing and turning since 3:00 AM. i only felt asleep at like 1:30 am and woke up at 5:30am, Was turning until 6 and then decided to get up. At least you are better off then me, you saw #4

I’m at work :frowning:

I fell asleep at 2:30am… got maybe 3-4 hours of sleep… this is absolute torture. All the questions I had troubles with on the exam came flooding back into my mind putting me in complete doubt about my results. Unfortunately, I do not have a good feeling about this one…

No sleep…

3:30 - 7:30 …straight 4 hours on results day …I will take that anytime!!

'til Brooklyn

One and a half hours before 9 and CFA server grunt to a halt… The tension is killing me. I felt asleep for a while at the morning one, hope the afternoon one can make up for that.

Dreamt about the results release… not the results themselves, but the 9AM release… I really need to get this over with.

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 'til Brooklyn foot on the pedal never ever false metal… engine running hotter than a boiling kettle