Justice Department To Appoint Special Counsel

Kim Dotcom’s statement:

http://kim.com/

…gotta scroll down a bit.

Who is this fat dude?

R.I.P. to an american hero

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJlUribp3c]

so wait is there anything or is it just him saying this? Funny that given intelligence experts saying there is evidence of Russian collusion its always brushed away, but Kim Dotcom says he knows seth rich was murdered by the DNC and its just believed?

If the DNC murdered seth rich, they should be punished. If evidence comes to light that proves anything I’d be all for an investigation. I have a feeling right wingers are just trying to push this narrative and make it true because thats the only way they believe they can wiggle out from this trump/russia stuff. In reality its possible they are all guilty.

Here’s the problem with Trump supporters. They say New York Times, WaPo, etc. are fake news but will totally take what a guy named “DotCom” has to say at face value.

you honor a hero with desiigner? thats like an insult

^ that is some mumble rap garbage.

huh, you just learn how to read bro? maybe go back and read the statement and try to read only the actual words on the page, not what you want it to say in order to dismiss it out of hand. I get it, if I looked exclusively at the info you look at, I would come to the same conclusion, implicitly believe the ‘intelligence officer’ they trot out, etc. just as it’s designed to do. some people don’t know they’re in a box.

yo turd, is it safe to eat pizza in dc yet?

Kim Dotcom’s life is an interesting story. The guy started MegaUpload, one of the first and largest file hosting sites. He made hundreds of millions and locked himself away in a huge compound in New Zealand. He was eventually arrested but released after New Zealand (and by association the FBI) were illegally spying on him. In fact, New Zealand issued an official apology to him for spying on him.

So, yeah, he’s paranoid and probably not a great source. But, then again, he’s seen first hand the shady stuff people in power will do to get their way.

who’s turd? eat wherever the f_ck you want dude.

Maybe that’s what Pres. Trump was talking about with the whole wiretapping thing. I mean big, fat, rich, white dudes all look alike.

turd how do you feel about your boy AJ right now

https://www.infowars.com/its-official-infowars-receives-white-house-press-credentials/

And you fall for the narrative thats being pushed to people like you. We’re all just cats batting at a ball of yarn, you just like to pretend you’re too “woke” for it. I read his statement, it basically says nothing. If anything comes of the investigation when he presents his evidence, that would be great. But Kim Dotcom has had “huge” announcements before that were little more than nothing.

nah, i’m well past partisanism. there’s a difference between differing opinions in light of reality and understanding of reality itself. you need to understand reality before having an intelligent conversation about what to do about it. once you get on my level, i’m sure we’ll agree on most things. right now you’re stuck in an information loop designed to confuse and subjugate you and cause you to degrade yourself to the benefit of your overlords.

lol you may be in for a rude awakening one day. I hope to be far away from you at that point, you may lose it. This is how you know Charlie Work is Turd, that aura of smugness and belief that he/you came to his/your current beliefs because they are correct, and not that he/you feel they are correct because they are his/your beliefs. 100% chance he/you flex and look in the mirror whilst you nail some prostitute

^Hey, stop that.

Edit: Or at least put it in gif form.

Image result for bateman gif

like i said. ignorance to reality does not constitute difference of opinion. refusal to experience reality is not a matter of opinion, it’s a matter of ignorance that you fail to recognize. if you’re happy in your box arguing with walls, that’s your prerogative. i choose a different way to try and understand the world as a seeker.

Turd is not me. We’re simpatico but he/she is not me in the way that you understand it. but if you want to really get down to it, we can discuss who is what.

thanks for the assist STL, the gif really ads a lot more flavor

Here you go mr. Yayywork. This is your mirror:

[video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZcw5JJC76Y]