Justice Dept. charges 4 with insider trading at hedge funds

Tip of the iceberg…but less regulation will solve this, right? We should just make insider trading legal after all its all part of unfettered free market capitalism :wink: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/02/08/AR2011020802861.html

As Gordon Gekko would say; it’s not insider trading if you don’t get caught!

Ha, retards serves 'em right! Now they can feel what it’s like to be long or short in jail!

Why isn’t the Tea Party and its Republican allies out marching in the streets and demanding freedom for these traders? After all, they are perfect examples of why this country needs less regulations, lower taxes and above an unassailable belief in “free market capitalism.”

“You take two pairs of pliers, and then you rip it open,” Mr. Longueil, said, according to the complaint. “Pulled the external drives apart… .Put 'em into four separate little baggies, and then at 2 a.m. … 2 a.m. on a Friday night, I put this stuff inside my black North Face … jacket, … and leave the apartment and I go on like a 20 block walk around the city … and try to find a, a garbage truck … and threw the [expletive] in the back of like random garbage trucks, different garbage trucks … four different garbage trucks.” This has to be taken out of contect…right? Can anyone be this stupid?