Kaplan 3-day exam workshop

Hi,

Has anybody taken the Kaplan 3 day review workshop has anybody taken this either for level 1 or level 2? How was it? Thanks.

I guess nobody took these classes?

I took an online workshop last year, very good notes. Recommended. Unfortunately I didn’t pass, but that has more to do with the fact that I didn’t do enough mock exams.

For Level I, I did the Stalla Mock, which was one weekend - 2 days and we did a practice exam in the morning and reviewed the questions in the afternoon.

I though it was really hopeful. We went through all the material twice… and pointed out important questions.

Now that Stalla is no more, I am considering this 3-day workshop… but I would also like more feedback on people who have taken it.

For Level I, I did the Stalla Mock, which was one weekend - 2 days and we did a practice exam in the morning and reviewed the questions in the afternoon.

I though it was really helpful. We went through all the material twice… and pointed out important questions.

Now that Stalla is no more, I am considering this 3-day workshop… but I would also like more feedback on people who have taken it.

I did the online workshop for Level I in Dec 2010 and found it pretty helpful. Good review for some things I hadn’t given much thought in a few months. I don’t think it’d be much help for things you never covered or completely understood since it moves fast, but it was a great refresher. The only thing was the instructor kept pronouncing “several” as “serval” which drove me crazy to no end.

I am considering taking up the online 3 day class for level 2 this yr. I believe the instructor is Prof.Andrew Speiler. Has any one attended his online/classroom/video sessions by any chance? and if yes then would really appreciate some feedback.

I’m planning on taking the one in philly in May!

Let’s hope it works. I didn’t take it for L1 but i’m just busy this time around so figured it may help with some prep.

Just signed up for the one in DC in May.

I figured I could use 3 days of intense reviewing before hitting the mocks and practice exams.

Anyone else signed up for DC?

I took Andrew’s Level I weekly class last year and he was very thorough in covering every LOS. Pretty good guy.

I think any level of organized review will be helpful. I took the Level I 3 Day last year and it was really good for reinforicing concepts but NYSSA brought in a different guy to teach it. It was a very quick review and not a time to learn a topic from scratch, more of a pure review class.

For Level II, I am actually taking the 5-day bootcamp over at NYSSA at the beginning of May. I’m currently in their weekly class and my understanding is that the 5 day is like a weekly review condensed down to 4.5 days plus you get a half day mock.