Kaplan Schweser Worth it for Level II?

I’m trying to determine whether or not to purchase Kaplan Schweser’s premium package for the Level II Exam. Based on other threads on this forum, I’m thinking about only using the CFA Institute books to prepare for the exam. Has anyone found the Kaplan material useful as a supplement? Please let me know your thoughts. Thank you.

I used the Kaplan books and passed.

Reposting part of this from what I wrote in a different thread:

I’m planning on using Schweser for L2. I like the format and online resources. I have the CFAI ebooks to reference if I find anything in the Schweser material to be unclear. I understand it’s not as comprehensive, but I also want to be able to get through the material in a timely manner so that I can test, test, test, test, test. Also, I’m planning on giving myself quite a bit of time to study, but not as early as October. Probably crack the books in Late November/December and get serious in January.

Also want to add that I went for the premium package because, while some of the stuff that is included in that I likely will never use, some of the extras are nice to have, like the secret sauce. The way I look at it, I only plan to take this test once so I don’t mind forking over some extra cash right now. Still cheaper than a Masters degree.