keep L2 textbooks?

passed L2 fortunately, but shoud we keep L2 CFAI & Schweser books? or can we throw them away?

if you want to toss them I have a buyer for you? I am in NYC

3rd & Long Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > if you want to toss them I have a buyer for you? > I am in NYC I want to sell my L2 CFAI & Schweser books, and I’m in NYC as well. Message me at gus.park at willis dot com.

Sorry, I’m in Tokyo.

I really don’t think you need them. But I also personally would not them away

Keep them for reference. Part of your motivation here should be knowlege, not just the letters.

I’d hold on to them for sure, never know when you may need to refer back to em. My L2 books are making great pads for my weights so they don’t smash the carpet in the basement, and also great beer coasters so I don’t stain any wood.

My boy GM is posting on the L3 boards. Look at him go! Also, I had no idea that 2.5 lb weights could crush a carpet!!?!?

hahahahahaha. Yeah it’s really really cheap carpet. I’m still working up to the 5 pounders. I had all 12 level 2 books spread around the house all with beers, whiskey and tequila on them last night. They were a life saver.

GMofDen Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahahahaha. Yeah it’s really really cheap > carpet. > I’m still working up to the 5 pounders. > I had all 12 level 2 books spread around the house > all with beers, whiskey and tequila on them last > night. They were a life saver. I am recovering today as well. Hit the golf course at 2:30 with Vodka, cigars and beer later.

Nice work. Good thing you got the paramed thing out of the way early. Opened up a bottle of Chandon Brandy that was a gift from my brother in law. (they live out near Napa). Highly recommend. Back on the P90x tomorrow.

I will be starting back up next week I think